Parsnips are one of our best winter vegetables and bring a wonderful sweetness to the meal. This classic recipe adds a drizzle of honey during roasting to make them even more flavoursome.
PREP: 10 min
- 2 large Parsnips
- Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Organic Honey
- Salt & Pepper
- Peel and cut the parsnip into even-sized pieces removing any of the middle core.
- Place the parsnips into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the parsnips into a hot oven to roast at 200°c for 15 mins.
- Drizzle the honey over the parsnips and then place back in the oven for a further 5 mins.
- Peel, core and cut the parsnips on Christmas Eve and then refrigerate for roasting the next day.
Perfect Christmas Dinner Videos
- Planning your Christmas Meal
- Main Courses
- Side Dishes