Sometimes the simplest things are the best and these glazed carrots finished with some tangy caraway seeds are just the thing.
PREP: 15 min
- 4 Carrots (cut into batons)
- 400ml Cold Water
- 80g Unsalted Butter
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Organic Honey
- 1 tbsp Caraway Seeds (Toasted)
- Cover the carrots with cold water and add a good knob of butter, 2 tablespoons of honey and salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes until the carrots are slightly under-cooked.
- Remove the carrots and allow to cool.
- Reduce the cooking liquor until it is syrupy and turn off until you are ready to serve.
- Place the carrots back into the syrup and reheat quickly.
- Finish by adding the toasted caraway seeds on top of the carrots.
- Cut and cook the carrots and store in the fridge until required (up to 2 days in advance).
Perfect Christmas Dinner Videos
- Planning your Christmas Meal
- Main Courses
- Side Dishes