The Ashburton Cookery School is thrilled to have been nominated for the Cookery School of the Year Award at the prestigious Food & Travel Magazine Reader Awards 2016.
The awards are a chance for the public to cast their vote for the best in British and Global food and travel.
The South West is also well represented with nominations for:-
- Devon’s Gidleigh Park Hotel & Carbis Bay in St.Ives (Best Rural Hotel)
- Salutation Inn in Topsham (Best Bed & Breakfast)
- Nathan Outlaw & Tom Kerridge (Chef of the Year)
- Exeter (City of the Year)
- And of course Ashburton Cookery School (Cookery School of the Year)
You can vote in as many or few categories as you wish with the closing date for entries being 25 August, 2016.
To register your vote simply enter online at www.foodandtravel.com/awards.