Some of the best memories are created at a well-hosted dinner party for family and friends, and it is no surprise that one of our most popular courses is our Dinner Parties Plus weekend, where our experienced chef tutors teach you a wealth of recipes, skills and tips to help you create delicious, well-presented food that is guaranteed to impress.
The course also teaches you organisational skills that ensure that you not only create a great meal, but that you have enough time to enjoy the company of your guests as well.
For 2015 we have launched brand new menu featuring canapé ideas, starters, mains and desserts over a fun weekend at the cookery school. Even if you have taken this course in the past this will be a whole new experience and range of dishes and techniques to enhance your repertoire.
2015 Menu NEW
- Canapé Ideas
- Amuse Bouche: Cauliflower and cumin veloute with truffle oil
- Starter: Salt and pepper chilli squid with Asian slaw and dipping sauce
- Starter: Steamed Halibut, spiced tomato dressing and soured lime spinach
- Main: Smoked haddock welsh rarebit with tomato and balsamic salad
- Main: Herb Crusted Rump of Lamb with fondant potato, ratatouille and black olive jus
- Main: Roasted Chicken breast with gremolata butter, griddled leeks, watercress salad and pan juices
- Dessert: Dark chocolate and orange creme brûlée
- Dessert:White chocolate and Pedro Ximenez trifle with basil popping candy