A great accompaniment to any roast dinner or as finger food during the day.
PREP: 15 min
COOK: 15 min
- 8 Pork Chipolata Sausages
- 8 Rashers of Dry Cured Streaky Bacon
- 2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 4 Tsp Clear Honey
- Using the back of a knife, stretch the bacon on a chopping board. This makes the bacon a little thinner and will help the bacon stick to the sausage.
- Wrap the bacon around the sausages and secure with a cocktail stick
- Place the sausages onto a non-stick tray and put in a pre-heated oven at 160°c for approx 10 minutes.
- Place the sausages into a frying pan, add the honey and mustard and glaze gently over a low heat.
- Remove cocktail sticks with a spoon and serve.
- Prepare all the pigs in blankets on Christmas Eve and leave refrigerated until required on Christmas Day. This will help set the bacon around the sausage.
- Leave the cocktail sticks in until the last minute to avoid the bacon coming off during cooking and glazing.
Perfect Christmas Dinner Videos
- Planning your Christmas Meal
- Main Courses
- Side Dishes