We have added a brand new More Advanced Week to our list of 5 day courses for those advanced home cooks that want to take their cooking to a fine dining level with an enjoyable yet intensive exposure to contemporary, Michelin-level culinary techniques and concepts.
You will be exposed to some of the latest ‘molecular’ cooking techniques but as always on our courses, the ultimate focus is on the flavour and presentation.
This is a really enjoyable course with exiting recipes that you can achieve at home with some fantastic recipes.
- Scallop, oyster and lime boudin with sauce vierge
- Compressed pickled water melon, fresh goats cheese balsamic pearl and olive oil spheres
- Foie gras terrine, sauterne jelly, walnut vinaigrette and griddled brioche
- Pork loin, popcorn crackling, crispy ear, smoked apple puree
- 3-day slow cooked beef ribs, charred leeks, olive oil mash and madeira jus
- John Dory with smoked bacon, sherry vinegar, shrimp beurre blanc and fresh linguine
- Dark chocolate cremeaux, pistachio tuilles and raspberry fluid gel
- Pineapple tarte tatin with szechwan pepper ice-cream
- Vanilla parfait with marinated strawberries and opaline tuille
This course runs on the following dates in 2014.
- Mon 01 to Fri 05 Sep, 2014
- Mon 27 to Fri 31 Oct, 2014
- Mon 15 to Fri 19 Dec, 2014