News & Blogs
“Sweet, sticky and moreish, these canapés are bound to be popular with your guests.”
Teriyaki Glazed Chicken Lollipops
- Serves: 8
- Prep: 1 hr 30 min
- Cook: 30 min
- 16 two joint chicken wings, cut into lollipops (see video for demo)
- 5 cloves garlic
- 5 tbs caster sugar
- 150ml soya sauce
- 150ml mirin
- 6 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 6 tsp sesame oil
- Crush the garlic to a smooth paste with 1 tsp of the sugar.
- Combine the crushed garlic with the soya sauce, mirin, ginger, sesame oil and the remaining sugar.
- Place the chicken wings in a large dish, pour over the marinade in an non-metallic dish and turn well to coat.
- Leave to marinade in the fridge covered with cling film, for at least 1 hour.
- Place the chicken in a roasting tray and roast in a 220°c oven for 30 mins.