News & Blogs
“A delicious one-pot wonder, with succulent rump of lamb and a fricassee of butter beans, chorizo and oregano”
Roasted Paprika Rump Lamb
- Serves: 8
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- 4 Rumps Lamb (320g each)
- Pinch Smoked Paprika
- 2 Rosemary Sprigs
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- 80g Butter
- Season the lamb well with salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Seal the lamb in a hot frying pan with a little oil until browned all over.
- Place onto a roasting tray and top each lamb rump with a sprig of rosemary, 20g of butter and a crushed clove of garlic.
- Roast the lamb at 220ºC for 6 to 8 minutes until cooked pink.
- Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Carve when required.
- Fricassee Chorizo, Butter bean, Garlic and Oregano
Fricassee Chorizo, Butter bean, Garlic and Oregano
- 100g Chorizo sausage
- 2 Tins of rinsed butter beans
- 2 Garlic cloves sliced
- 4 Shallots sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped oregano
- 32 Cherry tomatoes
- 500ml Chicken stock
- 250ml Crème fraiche
- 200g Baby spinach
- In a little olive oil gently sauté the shallots, garlic and chorizo sausage for two minutes with out any colour.
- Then add in the halved cherry tomatoes and sauté for a further minute.
- Add the drained butter beans and chicken stock and bring to the boil.
- Add the spinach and wilt for 30 seconds before taking of the heat and adding the crème fraiche.
- Add the chopped oregano and season with salt and pepper.