We are delighted to have been nominated for the third year running for Cookery School of the Year at the prestigious Food & Travel Magazine Reader Awards.
Last year the Ashburton Cookery School was named Cookery School of the Year 2013 against a shortlist that included the UK’s top cookery schools, and we are hoping to repeat that feat again.
The awards are a chance for readers of the magazine and the public to cast their vote for the best in British and Global food and travel.
The South West is well represented with nominations for:-
- Mitch Tonks’ The Seahorse Restaurant, Paul Ainsworth at Number 6 & The Harrow at Little Bedwyn (Best Restaurant outside of London)
- The Salt House in Cornwall (B&B of the Year)
- Exeter’s The Magdalen Chapter (Best City Hotel)
- At the Chapel in Somerset (Gourmet Bolthole)
- Devon’s Gidleigh Park Hotel (Best Rural Hotel)
- Nathan Outlaw and Paul Ainsworth (Chef of the Year)
- And of course Ashburton Cookery School (Cookery School of the Year)
You can vote in as many or few categories as you wish with the closing date for entries being 25 August, 2014.
To register your vote simply enter online at www.foodandtravel.com/awards.